- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
With no appointment scheduled Scott helped me remove a license plate that was rusted to my car so I could return it to my prior home state. It ended up being more than a quick fix but he continued to work on it to completion. He was very pleasant and gracious! I will use this repair shop for any future issues!
James went way beyond my expectations and did a great job. Helped me save money too! Take your business here. Kirk Falconer
I have been a customer of Scott and James for the better part of three years. They have worked on my truck more times than I can remember and every time I can count on honest, professional, timely, and reliable service down to every last intricate detail. They treat my truck like they would if it were there own. I trust them with anything vehicle related from regular service and tuning all the way to extensive electrical wiring and custom fabrication. They have went above and beyond and have even worked on my truck after hours when needed. They are excellent!
I have been using All Pro for years now. They have worked on our Nissan and Acura. They do great work, honest, reliable and do not over charge their customers. When I wanted new tires on my SUV that I was very picky about they didn't have the ones I wanted so I ordered the ones I wanted online and had them delivered to them and they put them on for me. They were happy to accommodate me. I highly recommend them, I tell my family about them and I will use them for all my needs.
I have been taking my vehicle to All Pro Services for the last 3 years with just about any problem an old classic truck can have, ranging from an engine swap to a brake light repair (and anything in between). Without exception have these guys taken care of me in the time frame they promised and at the price they quoted me. They stand by the work and will resolve any follow up issues if there are any. Aside from Scott and James being very capable automotive engineers, they are really pleasant to deal with. Dealing with car problems doesn't have to be a painful experience. 5 stars from me any day of the week!
Love, love, love my boys here...Scott & James. They have been taking care of our auto needs since I moved here and I am delighted to have found them. I refer everyone who asks to All Pro. The prices have been WELL BELOW dealer costs EVERY SINGLE TIME and we have never had any problems with their work, parts or communication. They do all the work on all three of our vehicles. They work around my hectic work schedule and are very accommodating. This team is usually all smiles and easy going. Great guys. Great work. Great Prices.